It can mean a lot of things to a lot of people so let us give you some examples of the different projects we’ve worked on and what else we can help you with. Even if you don’t see the type of project you’re looking for below almost anything is possible!
- We do much more than design the graphics of a website. We focus on user interaction to ensure customers can find the information they’re looking for through an appealing design and navigation that makes sense.
- Development of custom applications
- Servicing Customers is a website that allows several of our clients to manage their customers and services to perform. They can log in from anywhere to view the jobs they’ve been assigned. Once completed an email is sent to the customer and the job is marked complete. The site has reporting tools incorporated into it as well.
- We developed an application for a department at a Big 10 University to send questionnaires to potential grad students to get more information. They submit their information and advisors can sort through the information from their computers to find potential students.
- Truck Camper Fanatic gathers information from potential customers to create a custom quote on a truck camper that is then emailed to them.
- We’ve worked on several projects that utilize logins. We’ve developed methods for securely logging in, recovering passwords and more.
- The Conference for Food Protection needed a way to accept and process issues submitted to their biennial conference. We were able to come up with a solution that took weeks off their process.
- SMS180 is a prototype we developed for displaying text messages on a screen during events.
- Creation of Facebook applications
- We created an application that will allow an expo to show the agenda inside their Facebook page.
- Looking for a creative way to promote 1Eighty we developed a custom application that allows users to enter our promo daily using their Facebook login.
- The Warsaw Volleyball website uses Facebook to log in players to show them their team information. After logging in the website and mobile site will show their upcoming games.
- Providing ways to maintain your content
- We’ve developed a Content Management System (CMS) that allows our clients to update the content on their site themselves. This can be used to update any of the content found on your site such as: news, events, photos, store items and much more!
- WordPress can also be used as a CMS and blogging tool. We’ve developed custom themes for many of our clients.
- We’ve designed business cards, brochures, posters, annual reports, banners, flyers, postcards and more.
- We are willing to help you out in anyway we can, if we do not specialize in an area we have the resources and contacts to help facilitate your project.
We are located in Warsaw, IN but have worked with clients all over the country. If you have a project that you’re interested in talking to us about please do not hesitate to contact us!